Sunday, May 25, 2008

"So sing a lonely song, Of a deep blue dream, Seven horses seem to be on the mark, Yeah, dont you love her, Dont you love her as shes walkin out the door." The Doors from "Love Her Madly"

Lately I think I've been harder on the nurse than Kirstie Alley is on a pair of stilettos. After all, she shows up to work everyday, she is usually right on time with the meds, and on the rare occasion she throws in a little tug during my sponge bath. She's under appreciated like Val Kilmer. And it all got me thinking about some other gales that fly under the radar.

I was contemplating the 5 woman that I think are absolutely gorgeous, funny, or otherwise worthy of mass adoration but who somehow slide under the tag. I will think of anything to keep my mind from HellJob. Five to One, here it is.

5) Jenna Elfman - Get it all out of your system, the laughing, the pointing, the name calling, it's true I dug Dharma and Greg. The biggest reason to watch, besides Alan Rachhins hippie dad character, was the infectious Elfman's combination brains, humor, and a body that rocked harder than Appetitte for Destruction. She cemented her position of this list with a mad hot turn in Ron Howard's EdTV.

4) Chistina Ricci - Wednesday Adams grew up to be the hottest gothic since Yvonne DeCarlo. She does tend to lose some of her allure when she stick figures and for that reason Ben & Jerry should send her a pint a day for the rest of my life, after that I just won't care. Though she has had my affections for some time two roles stand out in my mind. Her corset busting role in Sleepy Hallow was certainly the stuff of "Polish The Purple Heated Pope" legend, but it was nothing compared to watching her cling to Samuel L. Jackson's leg while he played the blues in Black Snake Moan. I two would chain her up and keep her in the house, just not for her own good.

3) Patricia Arquette - The psychic Mommy of Medium is hot, say what you will about the fact that she is on the plus side, that don't matter one damn bit. This woman was Alabama Worley, and if you can watch True Romance and not think that she is the sweetest thing since Peaches, you need help from the nurse. Big body, crooked teeth, doesn't matter to me, in the grand scheme of life she could be my psychic friend any day of the week. She might even change my mind on all that mumbo jumbo.

2) Polly Walker - Siren of all sirens she plaayed the uber bitch Atia on HBO's blood and fuck festival ROME. Aside from the brutality of the show it was Polly that kept me coming back week and week, cursing Marc Anthony for falling for that pipe cleaner of a Cleopatra.

1) Sarah Silverman - Jimmy Kimmel has hit the lottery so many times he should be banned from gambling. When you woman is the hottest, funniest, woman ever to fuck Matt Damon, what else can one ask for? It's her sense of boy humor, the crooked smile, and her tractor beam like boobies that make her my number one. All hail Sarah.

Honorable mention goes to the ladies who read the Asylum. It amazes me everyday the collective beauty of the women who leave me comments. So lovely, so smart, and such good taste in bloggers.

Who flies on your radar that you think other people miss? Who's hot?

Dixie Cup of Love: The X Chromosone.

No comments: