Friday, May 16, 2008

The Cop Out Blog #1

"I'm more ashamed of them than what I'm wearing. Not reaching past the window ledge. There's a view of life that we're not sharing. 'Cause they won't walk out to the edge." The Bangles from "I Got Nothing"

The nurse laughed at me as she walked in to give me my meds. The reason for her hysteria was obvious. She knew what I didn't, that I had nothing to write about.

I'm sorry for the shortness of this blog, it was a late night and it's being followed by a very early morning. This work thing is cutting into my blogging, there's no question about that. Which leads me to my first cop out.

When I was growing up SuperMom used to enact a thing she called "Five Minutes Free Time". It was a five minute period in which any of her children could confess to an atrocity without the fear of punishment. What was said in "Free Time" was completely nonpunishable, and as if that wasn't the coolest, she created an interesting side rule.

She could ask any question and we were to be completely honest. So, I offer you all "Five Minutes of Free Time". Any question that you pose to me in the comments section of this blog I will answer with one hundred percent honesty. This may rub you the wrong way, if you're not prepared to hear the real truth, you may want to carefully word any and all questions. So. I get off work at about 7pm this evening. I will come home and my first order of business will be to answer the questions, all of them, no matter how many each of you asks, no matter how long it takes. This, hopefully, will make up for me not being able to get to comments yesterday.

Okay, the clock starts....now.

Dixie Cup of Love: The Person That Buys My Script and Gets Me Out of Working A Real Job.

No comments: